Wednesday 22 April 2009

2 Samuel 10-13

3 And the princes of the people of Ammon said to Hanun their lord, "Do you think that David really honors your father because he has sent comforters to you? Has David not rather sent his servants to you to search the city, to spy it out, and to overthrow it?"

Do we receive the comforter, or reject His ministers because we misunderstand their intentions.


11 And Uriah said to David, "The ark and Israel and Judah are dwelling in tents, and my lord Joab and the servants of my lord are encamped in the open fields. Shall I then go to my house to eat and drink, and to lie with my wife? As you live, and as your soul lives, I will not do this thing."


Are we with His presence in the battle, or relaxing at home in bed. Wake up church!
------------------

No comments: