Saturday 6 February 2010

Fw: [5amcall] Leviticus 26-27

------------------


From: Jingle <misteringle@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:48:16 -0800 (PST)
To: <misteringle@aol.com>
Subject: [5amcall] Leviticus 26-27

   6I will give peace in the land; you shall lie down and none shall fill you with dread or make you afraid; and I will clear ferocious (wild) beasts out of the land, and no sword shall go through your land.
    7And you shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

There is no authority over the enemy without being in right covenant with God. Being in right covenant does not consist of merely having the covenant, but in abiding by its terms:  7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will[b] ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15) 


    9For I will be leaning toward you with favor and regard for you, rendering you fruitful, multiplying you, and establishing and ratifying My covenant with you.(A)

    12And I will walk in and with and among you and will be your God, and you shall be My people.

Some churches focus on getting people in and hoping God shows up. The pattern here is to get God in, and then the people will show up (He will multiply, when we obey).





--
Posted By Jingle to 5amcall on 2/06/2010 08:48:00 PM

No comments: