Tuesday 2 February 2010

Fw: [5amcall] Leviticus 9-12

------------------


From: Jingle <misteringle@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:33:02 -0800 (PST)
To: <misteringle@aol.com>
Subject: [5amcall] Leviticus 9-12

    3Then Moses said to Aaron, This is what the Lord meant when He said, I [a][and My will, not their own] will be acknowledged as hallowed by those who come near Me, and before all the people I will be honored. And Aaron said nothing.

It has to be seen by the people that we the ministers of God are deliberately yielded to His will, not just making our own plans.

  9Do not drink wine or strong drink, you or your sons, when you go into the Tent of Meeting, lest you die; it shall be a statute forever in all your generations.
    10You shall make a distinction and recognize a difference between the holy and the common or unholy, and between the unclean and the clean;

I want to live in His presence: I have continual access to the Most Holy Place by the shed blood of the Lamb, so should I ever compromise my judgement?

--
Posted By Jingle to 5amcall on 2/01/2010 05:33:00 AM

No comments: