Sunday 24 January 2010

Exodus 30-33

15 The rich shall not give more and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel, when you give an offering to the LORD, to make atonement for yourselves.

The price of forgiveness is the same for everyone.

25 Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies),

Fathers shepherd their kids in the way they should go. They give direction and are not easily led by popular choice.

18 And he said, "Please, show me Your glory."
19 Then He said, "I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

The glory of God is His goodness.
------------------

No comments: