Monday 16 March 2009

Luke 19

, “He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner.”8 Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold

Do we recognise the change in our identity when the Son of God is in the the house? Saints not sinners!

‘Do business till I come'

Get the gospel out there TODAY, don't bury it in a hankerchief!!! PREACH THE GOSPEL! PREACH THE GOSPEL! PREACH THE GOSPEL!

26 ‘For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him

Do we consider ourselves to be those that have? Or are we grumblers!

you did not know the time of your visitation

May we be found watching, ready, about our father's business.

No comments: